PARO can learn to behave in a way that the user prefers, and to respond to its new name. For example, if you stroke it every time you touch it, PARO will remember your previous action and try to repeat that action to be stroked. If you hit it, PARO remembers its previous action and tries not to do that action.
- PARO has been found to reduce patient stress and their caregivers
- PARO stimulates interaction between patients and caregivers
- PARO has been shown to have a Psychological effect on patients, improving thier relaxation and motivation
- PARO improves the socialiazation of patients with each other and with caregivers
- World’s Most Therapeutic Robot certified by Guinness World Records